◖▐ Join ICQ Group for Chat ▐◗◖▐ Staff Applications Apply for Rank ▐◗◖▌Deal with ShadowCrew ICQ : 654869246▐◗
decoration9447decoration9447decoration9447decoration9447decoration9447decoration9447
Sign in to follow this  
~ JOKER ~

CGP Rules The CHAT BOX Rules

The CHAT BOX Rules

1. No Spamming (It will result in permanent ban!).

2. No Advertising for any other sites!.

3. No disrespecting the staff members (It will result in a permanent ban!).

4. No Requesting!

5. Don't try to sell anything on CGP !

hello community my name shane im new here im love learning new ways to have me living a bit better and helping my family and friends out im from USA in florida im trying to start carding I have been trying for a while now but have been felling all the equipment I brought have not made back that money yet no one is not trying to tell me anything I just figured out its all about the bins and location I need so much nfo could someone verified please reply back ....all im interested in as for now is instore carding need nfo on how to check dumps with out killing them also and what are some better site then the one I always use which is rescator.cm I love that site I really don't think there is no other one better then it....even tho some guy on icq told me he don't like it and its a marriored site ...but I love it still just seeking the art of usein it correctly...holla please thanks an I hope I have found a forum I can call me second home...later guys

New here im a carder and just really getting into the Forums to learn more . I am more of a hands on person so i took what i knew and did drops. looking for a hacker/ Scammer to help me take it to the next level